Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Girl I Have Been

GRADE SCHOOL
Hearing someone shouting “tomboy” is just super ordinary. Yes, they’re referring to me. Who would have thought I’m not? The things I like are more like of boy stuffs. I do mingle with girls but I’m having so much fun on a boy’s crowd. I prefer water guns over dolls, cards over Chinese garter, punching over scratching…LOL

HIGH SCHOOL
Old-fashioned, flirt, trying hard, insensitive and lesbian is just a run of the mill. Keep hearing it every day. Duh?! I don’t give a damn, who cares? Don’t even care if someone just wants to befriend me because of an answer of a math problem. I don’t let others see my weakness. Thus, I was called insensitive. I like boy stuffs, so what do you expect?? I will mingle with girls who do make-ups and wears sexy clothes? I am more comfortable with big shirts and pants with matching rubber shoes; they can’t expect me to have fun with skirts, fitted clothes and high heels.  I am a sport-minded person and most girls love to wear doesn’t suit me. I love watching wrestling, UFC, basketball, suspense/thriller/action movies over to some dramatic shows or movies and honestly, if someone force me to watch some dramatic movie or show? I would end-up getting pissed with the main character doing all the crying stuff and some corny lines. It makes me want to puke! The result would be the vice-versa; I would hate the protagonist and end up loving the antagonist. Call me “ruthless”, that’s what I am and I don’t give a damn.

COLLEGE
“How did you do it?”
“Wow, you really eat a lot!”
“Don’t give her the microphone.”
“What a noise!”
“You’ve got lots of appeal.”
Just some of what I keep hearing throughout my college days. “A gal with a bottomless stomach”, that’s what my friends call me. True, I ate a lot. Well, what do you expect? I love eating and it’s one my favorite hobby. But who would have thought that I ate much of that a fat guy when I am so thin? Well, it’s metabolism baby.  True, I super love singing, and when you invited me in some karaoke?? Well, just a piece if warning I have this sort of “sickness” when I’m into it I will never give you the chance to sing. LOL
Oh well they say I’m good at it. The only problem is that when I started to sing I just can’t stop it! Whenever I got the grip of the microphone, you can’t really expect me to give that to someone else because I will continue to sing till I get tired and I don’t care if you cry. Believe it or not.
Got lots of appeal? Ummnn…no comment. LOL

The bottom line of this? Love yourself. Every individual is unique. But no matter how unique you are that you thought that you are abnormal or that no one loves you…well think twice! You are a special person and that there’s someone who loves you… who will make you pretty/handsome, like you are the only girl/boy in the world. It’s just you haven’t meet him/her yet. Be patient. At the right time, you will have somebody whom will treasure you more than you could ever imagine…

No comments:

Post a Comment