Friday, June 1, 2012

A Certified Horror Movie Addict

I am really fond of watching horror movies. To tell you the truth, I am such a coward when it comes to Ghosts and the likes. Before, you can never see me watching Horror movies. It is because I have had such a bad experience in watching horror movies. But that was too long before I met my treasured friends. I can still remember how I shivered when they forced me to watch "THE PHONE" for me that was really creepy with all the sound effects? Yikes! But they keep, telling me that it's not really scary to watch because in the first place the characters there are merely fictional. All are made-up. So I was thinking, why not give it a try? So when I was watching the movie, I always said to myself, "this is not true, this is not true. These ghosts are fakes." Though it still scares the hell out of me, my friends were there to somehow give me support and told me that there's nothing to be afraid of. I trusted their words of encouragement and then eventually, I started to enjoy the movie and started to overcome my fears. And also I must say I was so impressed by how the little girl played her role.


Since then, little by little I learned how to enjoy these kinds of movies instead of getting intimidated by it. I started watching more and eventually started watching gore movies like "Saw", "Hostel", and the likes. When it comes to ghost-like stories, I would prefer Asian movies most especially from Japan, Thailand and Korea. They make super creepy movies and a good story line too. Hollywood are great if you're interested in Sci-fi or Action or Gore movies. But hey! Asians do have outstanding gore movies too. I would really recommend "Art of the devil 2 and 3". Such an impressive work of art. If you're interested with horror movies i will make a list for you on my next post to watch it yourself .


Anyways, the lesson of this story? Don't let your fear stop you. You can overcome anything, even your biggest fear. All you have to do is fight it and let the encouragements of your love ones to serve as a magical sword to defeat it.

2 comments:

  1. If you love horror movies you will love our work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I just visited your blog and I was in awe when I saw your works. Those are really great!

      Delete